Skip to main content

Movie Review: "2 Guns"


Microwavable Movie Review Mode Activated!

2 Guns stars Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg getting up to a whole lot of trouble.





















This was like an old 1990s buddy cop movie.

Basically inoffensive, but MILDLY ENTERTAINING.

QBF Rating: 2.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: