Skip to main content

You Oughta Know: The Federal Drug Administration


So I watched this documentary on the Federal Drug Administration (FDA), which is currently being distributed via VODO, called "The War on Health: The FDA's Cult of Tyranny".

That's a very strong title, but I would be hard pressed to choose a better one after watching this... The corruption seems so blatantly obvious...


I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching this film!

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: