Skip to main content

Movie Review: "The Ides of March"



The Ides of March features Ryan Gosling (Hollywood's best and most versatile young actor?) among a very talented roster of actors: George Clooney, Paul Giamatti, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

It is the story of what happens behind the scenes of an election.

It is also a story of what happens when you learn that in politics, you have to play others before they play you.











I liked this movie. It didn't try to do too much, but what it did it did well.

RECOMMENDED watching.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: