Skip to main content

Wednesday Word of the Week

This one goes out to my brethren and sistren in the USA who should be dealing with tax time about now.

- QBF

  • Intaxication : Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.

Comments

Donamar said…
These words always crack me up :)

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: