Skip to main content

Counteraction!

So the New York Post printed a racist photo comparing Barack Obama to a wild chimpanzee which was shot by policemen... This sparked protests in front of their office, and eventually an apology (of very weak sorts).

But now the PERFECT counteraction was just sent to me in my email, so I HAD to post it here!

- QBF

Racist Drivel:

EPIC COUNTERACTION:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: