Skip to main content

#FridayReviews: "Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge"


One of my favourite characters to play back in the day (Scorpion) gets his own (kinda) movie in: Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge.

Get over here!

From Google:

"The champions of Outworld and Earthrealm fight to the death in a brutal tournament that determines the fate of Earth."


Fatalities.

Brutalities.

This is what Mortal Kombat is all about, and this film captured its essence with some cool fight scenes!

VERY WATCHABLE.

#QBF 🦊 Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: