Skip to main content

#FridayReviews: "Da 5 Bloods"


Spike Lee wants to take us back into Vietnam after the American War has ended for decades.

It's time to checkout Da 5 Bloods.

From Google:

"Four African American vets (Delroy Lindo, Clarke Peters, Norm Lewis, Isiah Whitlock Jr) battle the forces of man and nature when they return to Vietnam seeking the remains of their fallen squad leader (Chadwick Boseman) and the gold fortune he helped them hide."



This was an informative and well shot, directed, and acted film.

Powerful stuff.

VERY WATCHABLE.

#QBF 🦊 Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: