Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Hitman"


I never got around to either playing the game this movie was based on, or watching Hitman over a decade ago.

Let's see how it stands up to the passage of time.

From Google:

"Agent 47 (Timothy Olyphant), a hitman-for-hire, is trapped in a political conspiracy when he unknowingly kills his target's lookalike. However, he is determined to uncover the truth and get out of it alive."

This wasn't bad. It was a fun watch.

The action was good, and there were some nice jokes.

Overall, AN ENTERTAINING POPCORN FLICK.

#QBF 🦊 Rating: 3.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: