Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "A Dog's Journey"


Who doesn't love dogs?

This seemed from the trailer like a touching movie with some humour, so I'll take A Dog's Journey...

From Google:

"Some friendships transcend lifetimes. In A Dog’s Journey, the sequel to the heartwarming global hit A Dog’s Purpose, beloved dog Bailey (Josh Gad) finds his new destiny and forms an unbreakable bond that will lead him, and the people he loves, to places they never imagined."



What a heartwarming movie!

I loved this film, and it actually brought a tear to my eye...

WATCH THIS VERY GOOD FAMILY MOVIE.

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: