Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Voltron: Legendary Defender"


Netflix decided to mine our childhood memories for profit, and the result was Voltron: Legendary Defender.

A group of Earth teenagers are chosen to become Paladins and control sweet lion mechs, and eventually learn to merge those mechs into an even greater mech: Voltron. They've been drafted to fight against Emperor Zarkon and the Galra Empire to *drum-roll* save the universe!

(No pressure.)

From Google:

"Teenagers transported from Earth become pilots for robotic lions during an intergalactic war."




This is actually a pretty good show. It's going to entertain all ages as it has the silliness and sometimes childish humour for the kiddies, the action for everyone, and some deeper emotional stuff for us alleged adults.

Definitely WORTH WATCHING as this nostalgia trip is dare I say it better than the original material.

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: