Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "What Happened to Monday"


So Netflix continues their assault on Hollywood's movie machine by making their own movies. This is to establish themselves in the marketplace, before they lose access to all of the Hollywood films in The Streaming Wars.

Their latest entry?

What Happened To Monday.

This film stars Noomi Rapace, Glenn Close, and Willem Dafoe.

From Google:

"In a world where families are allowed only one child due to overpopulation, resourceful identical septuplets must avoid governmental execution and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own."



This was a cool science-fiction dystopian crime mystery drama!

It was well acted by Noomi, rivalling the excellent work by Tatiana Maslany of playing multiple characters on Orphan Black.

DEFINITELY WATCH this on Netflix.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: