Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Reign of Assassins"



It's time for a good old martial arts, wire-work, kickers movie!

So I set out to watch Reign of Assassins starring Michelle Yeoh, Woo-sung Jung, and Xueqi Wang.

From Google:

"A shopkeeper must, again, take up the sword of the assassin when her former partners-in-crime come to demand that she hand over the remains of a famous monk."



The action was over the top and marvellous!

The plot was very simple of course, but the characters had heart and varied motivations, even the bad guys.

All in all, A GOOD WATCH.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: