Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Sex and the City 2"


So what happens when you're too lazy to change the channel on the TV while you're working on something else? You end up watching & listening to some movies/shows that you would never normally subject yourself to.

Case in point: Sex and the City 2.

It stars the usual suspects: Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattrall, and Chris Noth.




Listen, this is a bad movie, there's nothing else to say.

However, in its defence, it is no worse than any episode of the series. There will be a few genuine laughs elicited, however, once it gets to Abu Dhabi things rapidly get boring &/ stupid(er).

WATCH IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

QBF Rating: 2.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: