Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Drive"



The movie Drive stars Ryan Gosling, Bryan Cranston, and Carey Mulligan in a crime-drama set in Los Angeles.

Or Hollywood to be more precise, as our protagonist is a stunt-car driver.

And man can drive.



















This movie feels to me that it is an homage to the classics from the 1970s. It is a simple movie at its core, but it is effective in its execution.

Well WORTH A WATCH.

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: