Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United"



The latest Marvel Animated movie has now been released: Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United. Unsurprisingly, it stars the Incredible Hulk alongside Iron Man.

The big surprise is that it is one of the worst movies ever created.

Period.

You can check out the trailer below if you so choose.

But DO NOT WATCH THIS CRAP.

QBF Rating: 0.5/5











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: