Skip to main content

Movie Review: "The Grey"



The Grey is Hollywood's attempt to finally pit Liam Neeson against a worthy opponent. Namely a pack of timberwolves, in the arctic north, unarmed.

Seems fair.

Granted he's not alone, as there are other survivors there with him, but who cares about them anyway?

















This was a very well constructed movie, and it really made me appreciate the kinds of things our ancestors went through taming the world enough for us to have civilisation.

VERY WATCHABLE flick!

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

PS: This marks my 1,000th post!! On to the next 1,000...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: