Skip to main content

Movie Review: "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"

The first reason I was reluctant to watch The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was when I learned that a book less than the size of ONE of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy books, was being stretched to fill THREE movies.

The second was that poster.

I mean, seriously?

















(Editor's Note: I missed the first 2-5 minutes I think, since Carib shockingly started pretty much on time.)

The movie is GOOD. It was the very last movie I watched in an epic movie year of 2012, and it did not disappoint.

Dwarves are awesome! The lead Dwarf, Thorin Oakenshield (played by Richard Armitage) is a mega star!

I forgot that young Bilbo Baggins (played by Martin Freeman) is soooo much more interesting than Frodo!

Gandalf (played by Ian McKellen) is more instrumental in this!

And of course: Gollum (played by Andy Serkis) is quite unnerving.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SundayStrips

She's a natural! - QBF


#SundayStrips

The baddest of bad mind! - QBF


#SundayStrips

Balling on a budget! - QBF