Skip to main content

Movie Review: "A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas"

So Harold and Kumar did a Christmas movie...

This must be the end of the run then...

No more epic trips to White Castle...

No awesome escapes from Guantanomo Bay...

Nope, in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas the search is on for the perfect:

Bong?...

Blunt?...

The answer is Christmas-freaking tree.









And yet it was still entertaining watching Kal Penn, John Cho, and Neil Patrick Harris get up to their antics.

Ah, the end of an era... It's a FUN & LIGHT movie to pass the time with.

QBF Rating: 3.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: