Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted"

Somehow, I prefer each Madagascar sequel over the previous, and Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted did not  disappoint.

It stars the usual suspects: Ben Stiller, Cedric the Entertainer, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett-Smith, and Sacha Baron Cohen. The most notable addition is the talented Frances McDormand.

As you may have guessed, the crew's antics have now moved to Europe (leaving only South America, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica for them to visit in #4).













This was a really fun family-friendly movie, and had me really invested in the story, and railing up at the exciting climaxes.

This is a VERY WATCHABLE movie!

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: