Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Secretariat"

Everybody loves horses, and I usually like horse movies even though I don't go out of my way to watch them.

This was a good movie, period.

Starring the great actors Diane Lane and John Malkovich, Secretariat is based on the true story of America's Super Horse -- one of the last to win the fabled "Triple Crown" of horse racing in the USA.
















The acting in the movie is superb, and the horse racing is very exciting as well. I very easily RECOMMEND this movie to the young and old alike -- a perfect family movie.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: