Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Final Destination 3"

When Final Destination debuted, it surprised everybody!

Then they decided to give us a sequel with Final Destination 2 (a more final destination I guess).

Okay, so by now everybody knew Death's formula when they sat down to watch Final Destination 3 -- no surprises were expected.

But would we enjoy some caucasian teenagers dying in some new and (hopefully) interesting ways, without worrying about such extraneous extravagances such as plot or character development?















Purely as watching this movie waiting for people to die and amuse me, this movie hit the mark. It's probably best to watch late at night when you have nothing better to do. Context is everything!

QBF Rating: 3.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: