Skip to main content

MEGA Movie Review: "Abduction", "The Emperor's New Groove", "The Hunger Games" & "Fright Night (2011)"




And now for my second massive review! - QBF


Movie: Abduction


Trailer:



Verdict: I really didn't want to watch this. I was right. 1.5/5


Movie: The Emperor's New Groove


Trailer:



Verdict: Really funny movie. I would've watched it a lot sooner (like a decade earlier) had I known this! 3.5/5


Movie: The Hunger Games



Trailer: 




Verdict: I thought this might be more garbage after it seemed over hyped like that Twilight trash. Thankfully this was so not the case, and I was pleasantly surprised by how engaging the story was. 4/5


Movie: Fright Night (2011)



Trailer:




Verdict: This was a respectable remake of the cult classic. 3/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SundayStrips

She's a natural! - QBF


#FreakyFriday

Have a gold star weekend folks. - QBF


#Zensday

The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no preferences.
When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised.
Make the smallest distinction however and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart.

-- Seng-t'san