Skip to main content

You Oughta Know: Stupid Is As Stupid Does

A Canadian study published in Psychological Science found a link between low IQ in children, and an increased affinity to racist/prejudiced and conservative values being developed later in life. I give you the majority of the followers currently being taken advantage of by the leadership of the Republican party... - QBF


PS: Bonus Video!


Racist Republican Ad that ran during the Super Bowl (thanks to TheYoungTurks for highlighting it).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: