Skip to main content

Movie Review: "The Descendants"


"The Descendants" stars George Clooney, and is a quirky drama/comedy type of movie.

While I don't think it merits the Oscar-hype it has received, I realise those awards shows aren't based on reality, so that's all right I suppose.



















Clooney does a very good job in this one, I didn't know he had this type of talent. He REALLY stepped up his game. Basically, this was a good movie -- anything that almost makes me cry has got something going for it. Go WATCH it.

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: