Skip to main content

Sunday Strips!

Sometimes, it is actually a good thing to bring your work stresses home with you. - QBF

Comments

Donamar said…
I could work with that ;-)
QuickBrownFox said…
I can see what you're getting at... But why would you want a job in road construction?

;-)

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: