Skip to main content

FHM's 12 Girlfriends of Christmas - #12


Those wonderful blokes at FHM created a lovely series for the holidays, that I've decided to share with you, seeing as we're in this season of giving. Enjoy Girlfriend #12 below, check back each day for the next update, and Merry Christmas when it comes! - QBF



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: