Skip to main content

What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate

Finally something grabbed my attention enough to break my Obama Nomination hangover!

Check this screen capture from my AAdvantage eSummary email for December 2008... I leave the rest to your smutty minds.

- QBF


Comments

Donamar said…
It's not a matter of smutty. You could be the most innocent and all that. But geeze she looks like a porn star who just had a major spermstorm (category 3 even) pass over her face. What is the world coming to!!!?

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: