Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Paddington 2"


I never watched the first Paddington movie, but my family's search for a non-animated family movie to enjoy on Christmas lead us to checking out Paddington 2.

I remembered that the first movie had gotten good reviews, so here we go!

From Google:

"Paddington (Ben Whishaw) takes up a job to accumulate enough money to buy the perfect gift for his aunt on her 100th birthday, but it gets stolen."



Okay, so imagine my complete surprise that this movie was basically a crime-mystery movie! It had my rapt attention!

This was an entertaining and fun romp in jolly ole England.

A GOOD FAMILY MOVIE.

#QBF 🦊 Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

wiggz said…
Hmmm really? 🤔 This was completely off my radar, may need to add it to my watchlist

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: