Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Godless"


So this was another recommended Netflix show from my friends, and since they haven't steered me wrong yet, it's time to review the limited series named Godless.

From Google:

"Notorious criminal Frank Griffin (Jeff Daniels) and his gang of outlaws are on a mission -- get revenge on Roy Goode (Jack O'Connell), a former protege who betrayed the brotherhood. On the run, Roy seeks refuge in isolated mining town La Belle, N.M., where he lives with Alice Fletcher (Michelle Dockery), a hardened widower and outcast. When word reaches La Belle, which is governed mainly by women, that Griffin is headed there, the residents of the town band together to defend against his murderous gang."



This is the baddest, wickedest, most sell-off Western I've seen in ages!

Great characters, dialogue, acting, plotting...

MUST WATCH!

QBF Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: