Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Planes"


You know all about Cars right, well did you know they made Planes as well?

From Google:

"Dusty (Dane Cook) is a small-town plane who dreams of one day competing as a high-flying air racer. However, poor Dusty has two strikes against him: He's not built for racing, and he's terribly afraid of heights. To achieve his dream, Dusty turns to naval aviator Skipper (Stacy Keach). Skipper helps Dusty qualify to take on Ripslinger (Roger Craig Smith), the race circuit's defending champion. Dusty's courage faces the ultimate test, as he takes aim at heights he never dreamed were possible."



I can't believe I actually enjoyed this film!

It's got nice racing action, fancy flying, and good humour.

It's definitely a GOOD FAMILY MOVIE, and I only checked it out because it's one of my nephew's favourite films.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: