Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Teen Titans: The Judas Contract"


DC Animation unleashes its next movie: Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

This one tackles a famous Teen Titans story of the same name from 1984. The team makeup is different now tho: Beast Boy, Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Nightwing, Raven, Robin (Damian Wayne), Starfire, and Terra.

It also includes the best Titans' villain: Deathstroke the Terminator.

From Google:

"The young super group gets a new member who seems to have ulterior motives as they take on the mercenary Deathstroke." 




This movie was awesome!!!

The characters were spot on from the comics.

The villains were ruthless!

The action sequences were wicked!

YOU MUST WATCH THIS.

QBF Rating: 5/5

PS: There are cameos by Bumblebee, Kid Flash (Wally West) and Speedy (Roy Harper) in this as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: