Skip to main content

#SundayReviews: "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie"


With a name like Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, I think you know not to expect a serious movie.

Starring the voice talents of Kevin Hart, Thomas Middleditch, Ed Helms, and Nick Kroll this animated film is bound to have bag of jokes.

From Google:

"George Beard and Harold Hutchins are two overly imaginative pranksters who spend hours in a treehouse creating comic books. When their mean principal threatens to separate them into different classes, the mischievous boys accidentally hypnotize him into thinking that he's a ridiculously enthusiastic, incredibly dimwitted superhero named Captain Underpants."




This movie was fun and perfect for taking the kids to. Granted, there is a lot of potty humour, but I still found the jokes pretty humorous.

An ENJOYABLE TIME for the family.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: