Skip to main content

#MovieReview: "The Martian"


Matt Damon is an astronaut stranded on an alien world, again, but this time he's The Martian.

This movie is nothing like Interstellar though, nor anything like John Carter (of Mars), as it's all about whether his character can survive the unforgiving, inhospitable planet... by himself.


There isn't much to say about this... it is nigh perfect in execution, tone, characters, acting, action, humour...

It is a GREAT MOVIE and should be watched sooner, rather than later.

This is one of those rare, feel-good movies, where you're rooting for literally every character on screen.

This was based on a book, so bravo to the author Andy Weir as well.

QBF Review: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: