Skip to main content

#ThrowbackThursday


When you hear certain songs, they take you back to past times with friends. Some of them you're still close with, some you've drifted apart from.

But you will always have the memories!






















If you've never left a rambling voicemail in an apparently thick Jamaican accent, then you probably weren't me in college dealing with unrequited "love", and listening to Gargamel (Buju Banton) in the middle of the night. Alcohol may have been involved. - QBF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: