Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Gravity"


I couldn't sleep, and so decided to watch Gravity last night.

It stars Sandra Bullock, and George Clooney (and Ed Harris) who experience a bit too much "space" on their routine space-walk.

Would it grab my attention, or softly lull me to a sweet slumber?

















Now first off, there is a definite Rose/Jack/Titanic moment which kind of annoyed me. That being said, the rest of the movie was very entertaining.

The special effects were top-notch, and the acting was cool -- I really disliked the doctor's incompetence, which is what they were going for I think.

A GOOD movie overall.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

PS: It's so convenient to be able to fire up a movie from YouTube using only your phone & Chromecast in the middle of the night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: