Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Think Like a Man Too"



Think Like a Man Too is that rare sequel that is actually better than its original (if only slightly).

Starring Kevin Hart, Gabrielle Union, Regina Hall and Michael Ealy, the gang is now on a wedding trip to Las Vegas, where some Hangover-type shenanigans spice up the proceedings.

They even added a music video!
















This was a nice enough comedy, and even though I think it was better than the original, I still gave it essentially the same score because the jokes were never THAT great.

I would recommend you watch it on CABLE or STREAM it -- however you guys prefer it these days.

QBF Rating: 3.25/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: