Skip to main content

How Come?: Passenger Support




How come running off your mouth as a passenger to a policeman -- while the driver is possibly going to get a traffic ticket -- seems a brilliant idea to you?

I've had a situation where I could see a friendly policeman change in expression, and immediately knew I was getting a ticket because of my friend's "assistance".

If you are a passenger, is it so hard to just keep your mouth shut? - QBF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: