Skip to main content

Movie Review: "The Wolverine"


Microwavable Movie Review Mode Activated!

The Wolverine takes place after the horrible, wretched, terrible, cluster-f*ck that was X-Men 3 (no link provided due to principles).

It stars Hugh Jackman (of course), along with Will Yun Lee, and Tao Okamoto.

It's also the first mutant or superhero movie to show how people react to the super-powered living among them.














This is a slow burner of a movie, and the ending seemed a bit rushed since they took so long to reach it.

Still a GOOD WATCH, bub.

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

PS: This is SOOOOOOOOO much better than X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: