Skip to main content

Movie Review: "White House Down"



I saw White House Down for my birthday, and the first thing I thought while watching it was: "Die Hard".

Starring Channing Tatum as the reluctant hero (with ex-wife problems), and Jamie Foxx as his black sidekick (except he's the President of the United States).

I would mention other similarities, except my point isn't to spoil the movie for you. I really liked Die Hard after all.
















So this was a nice fun summer action movie, that I say is a NICE WATCH. It's got good action, humour, and people dead on the regular (unless they're a star)!!

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SundayStrips

She's a natural! - QBF


#SundayStrips

Hard Work > Singapore Special? - QBF


#Zensday

The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no preferences.
When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised.
Make the smallest distinction however and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart.

-- Seng-t'san