Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Superman: Unbound"

The latest animated Superman movie is known as Superman: Unbound, and involves his cousin Supergirl in the struggle versus the interplanetary villain Brainiac.

This is not a kiddy movie, as PEOPLE DEAD on the rapid!

Trust me, Brainiac is portrayed as a no-holds barred villain not to be trifled with.



















I deducted a half-point for one silly plot device involving a waaaaaay too fast missile, but this was a GOOD MOVIE to watch if you're a Superman fan.

Enjoy!

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: