Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Pulp Fiction"

A modern film classic.

Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction saved or jump-started the movie careers of several actors.

Most notably:

Samuel L. Jackson

John Travolta

Uma Thurman

Bruce Willis

Ving Rhames
















Blessed with excellent acting, awesome dialog, and a very interesting and non-traditional story, Pulp Fiction easily became a hit (and one of my favourite movies of all time).

WATCH IT NOW.

QBF Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: