Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Tower Heist"



I haven't been a fan of the comedic talents of Ben Stiller in a while. I guess that's why I've delayed watching Tower Heist for almost two years.

Add in Eddie Murphy and his recent dead bodies of work, and I had extra reason to pause.

Casey Affleck is the next star billed on IMDb, but nobody watches a movie for him...

But I finally watched it!















And you know what, it was not bad. It was not good either, but when you had such low expectations this is basically a win.

This is a BREAK-EVEN time killing on the couch in front of the television movie.

QBF Rating: 2.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SundayStrips

She's a natural! - QBF


#SundayStrips

The baddest of bad mind! - QBF


#SundayStrips

Balling on a budget! - QBF