Skip to main content

Movie Review: "30 Days of Night: Dark Days"



30 Days of Night: Dark Days is the follow up to the surprisingly good vampire flick 30 Days of Night.

Did I say follow up? I meant retarded step-niece.

No offense to retards or step-nieces.

The first sign of a bad movie? Different actress for the starring role.

(In this case Kiele Sanchez replaces Melissa George.)

















The other important roles are Rhys Coiro (as her partner/new love interest), and Mia Kirshner (as the vampire queen).

I will admit that this movie actually started out quite promising, but the more I watched it, the less I cared how it ended.

(Spoiler Alert: It ended quite predictably, and badly.)

This should have been a better movie, but it would have required a much bigger budget.

QBF Rating: 1.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SundayStrips

She's a natural! - QBF


#SundayStrips

The baddest of bad mind! - QBF


#SundayStrips

Balling on a budget! - QBF