Skip to main content

Movie Review: "The Rum Diary"



So Johnny Depp made a movie called The Rum Diary.

I probably should have drank more while watching it...




















Now don't get me wrong, there were a couple funny jokes, and Depp was interesting (even though personally I think Amber Heard and Aaron Eckhart stole the show whenever they were on screen), but the movie was just kind of lame.

QBF Rating: 2.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: