Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Crazy, Stupid, Love."



Right off the bat, let me admit it: I thought Crazy, Stupid, Love. would be just a good way to pass the time.

Get a few laughs and get out.

It's just another Steve Carell movie (granted it also starred Ryan Gosling and Julianne Moore), how good could it be?
















In two words: Very Good.

This is Steve's best film to date, and it was very entertaining!

Very WATCHABLE movie.

QBF Rating: 4.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: