Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"



So that happened.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is best endured by viewing it as live-action anime, with not as good story-telling.

It's probably best not to tell you who it stars, but this is Benjamin Walker's film, who kinda looks like a young Liam Neeson (to me at least).















So in short you can watch this on CABLE or something if you're bored.

QBF Rating: 2.0/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: