Skip to main content

Movie Review: "Dredd 3D"



Dredd 3D starring Karl Urban is the latest incarnation of the cult comic character Judge Dredd.

Another post-apocalyptic world movie to be sure, but this one was done pretty cool.
















Of all the mindless action movies I've seen this year (check out my reviews of The Expendables 2 & Resident Evil: Retribution), this one was BY FAR the best!

And don't get me started on how it compares to the farcical unintentional comedy that the original Judge Dredd movie was -- because this is a franchise reboot done in fine style (for another example of this, see my The Amazing Spider-Man review).

I RECOMMEND this movie for action junkie watching, but the 3D was kinda "meh".

QBF Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: