Skip to main content

MEGA Movie Review: "Toy Story 3", "Repo Men", "John Carter" & "Game Change"


Due to my excessive procrastination, I have accumulated a bunch of movie reviews to post. So I've made the executive decision to drop 4 of them at a time, with just bare bones final verdicts.

So without further ado... - QBF


Movie: Toy Story 3


Trailer:

Verdict: Quite simply, this was the best Toy Story yet! Amazingly well made movie. 4.5/5


Movie: Repo Men


Trailer:

Verdict: This movie could have been a lot better. Watch if you're bored. 2.5/5


Movie: John Carter



Trailer: 


Verdict: Most underrated movie of 2012! Also most poorly marketed movie of all time! I did not want to watch this movie, and I enjoyed tremendously. 3.5/5


Movie: Game Change



Trailer:


Verdict: Another great HBO original film. 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#SundayStrips

She's a natural! - QBF


#SundayStrips

The baddest of bad mind! - QBF


#SundayStrips

Balling on a budget! - QBF