Skip to main content

NSFW Wednesday



Okay, so the whole long holiday weekend in Jamaica made it pointless to do a NSFW Monday edition, as how are you gonna sneak a peek at work at all the goodies... and not be at work? I wouldn't cheat you of your illicit fun people!

Without further ado, here are some lovely artistically clad ladies to drool over admire. - QBF












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#WednesdayReviews: "Love Wedding Repeat"

I've no clue what this movie is about, but it's got Olivia Munn in it, and the trailer was nice enough, so I'm guessing its another inoffensive romantic-comedy. So it's time to Love Wedding Repeat . From Google: "Alternate versions of the same wedding unfold as Jack ( Sam Claflin ) tries to make sure his little sister has the perfect wedding day."

#Zensday

 Understanding is key. - #QBF 🦊

How Come?: "Outlook.com"

Welcome to the first episode of what I like to call: "How Come?". Here I ask the deep, burning, philosophical (and sometimes very idle) questions going through my head. So without further ado: