Skip to main content

Nearing the End of 2000 & Gr8...

Next up is 2000 & Fine!

There were a number of posts I wanted to share with you Universe, before this year ended, but I'm not going to try and cram 10 posts into one day. Instead I'll list my Top 10 Moments of this year, and save the other goodies for next year!

(I'm so smart.)

And now in the order that I recall them, the Top 10 Moments of 2000 & Gr8 (2008 to you slow ones out there):
  1. I survived my brush with death!! I am seriously happy to still be alive.
  2. I have learned an important lesson on controlling your drinking... particularly when boats are involved. Shame may be the best teacher.
  3. Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States of America!
  4. Watching the New York Giants upset the New England Patriots in the NFL's Superbowl XLII -- in front of a house FULL of Patsies fans.
  5. Usain "Lightning" Bolt obliterating World records in the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m at the Beijing Olympics.
  6. Sarah Palin. WTF!?
  7. Bernard Madoff or the US Subprime Mortgage Crisis. Please remind me, which one was the Ponzi scheme again?
  8. Cliff Dive at Rick's Cafe in Negril. Woooo!
  9. Crashing a 5 series BMW. Expen$ive driver error.
  10. Jamaica's overall domination of Track at the Beijing Olympics for a country of our size.
- QBF

PS: What to look forward to in 2009 from The Quick Brown Fox website: "cool word-mashups", more regular posts, and some video clips once I figure it out.

PPS: Enjoy this last bit of 2008, and I wish (most of) you all a healthy and prosperous 2009!

Comments

Donamar said…
I like the list. It was a great year, but this year try not to make all the ones related to you near death experiences.

Popular posts from this blog

NSFW Monday!

Good Morning! This is the 21st, and last of my "Body-Painted Football Babes Bonanza" series. Perhaps more importantly however, the semi-finals begin tomorrow in the World Cup! So a hearty congratulations to the great teams who made it: Uruguay versus Netherlands Germany versus Spain They will play each other tomorrow and Wednesday respectively, but all signs point to Germany defeating the Netherlands in the final. Now, back to the babes! We have ladies representing the Italian Republic (the only returning champion I'd wager, to ever come dead last in the weakest group), and the Republic of Korea (South Korea -- who lost to Uruguay in the 2nd round). - QBF Spicy Meatball: Korea's Taekwan-Don't Stop! (Click to enlarge.) Share

NSFW Monday!

We're back with part 7 of the "Body-Painted Football Babes Bonanza" in the lead up to the World Cup in South Africa ! This edition is all about Croatia , a team that beat my Reggae Boyz in France 1998 (the bastards). - QBF (Click to enlarge.) Share

NSFW Wednesday!

Part 10 of the "Body-Painted Football Babes Bonanza" continues our special "two-fer" episodes, and features the Republic of Poland (no Polish jokes please), and the former nation of Serbia & Montenegro ! Serbia & Montenegro... Poland...  Enjoy! - QBF (Click to enlarge.) Share